Thursday, January 04, 2007

All Partied Out

Oy its been an indulgent holiday season. I've been eating, drinking and sleeping with an abandon that can only be described as reckless and I kinda feel a little something like this:
Inspired by Billy, i've devised my own set of resolutions for the new year:

1. Get my arse cracking on my bloody dissertation (i've already spent an entire semester piss farting around doing fuck all)

2. Hop on the treadmill and not get off until I shed all the pounds I gained over holiday period and get myself punching at a socialite weight (i.e. lighter than a pop singer and heavier than the editor of French Vogue) of say.......52 kilograms (thats 115 pounds to you yanks).

3. Learn how to flip and tumble in ways that go beyond a prat fall

4. Do a whole lot more yoga.

5. Spend more time reading fiction.

6. Cut back on the booze.

2 comments:

cloudcontrol said...

Ah yes, but where is your list of 2006's greatest condiments?

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I've got a couple new year resolutions too. Boring ones but...

1) Be early~
2) Be productive @ work
3) Hit the gym to shed the holiday pounds. Aiming for 49 kg, which isn't actually unhealthy since I'm such a short ass :( Much achieve by June.
4) Be nice :D