Thursday, October 05, 2006

Spam!

So check this out, I got this ridiculous piece of spam as a comment on my Catwalk Report

lewisgibson78396967 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

10:39 AM

You know what lewisgibson78396967? You can take your fucking $500 Aberfuckingcrombie & Fitch card and shove it right up your fucking arse. It's a stupid, poor quality label for stupid, poor quality Americans. Do yourself a favour and spend the money on a nice pair of Junya Watanabe trousers. And dont you (or anyone else for that matter) ever dare sully my blog with this shite.

Damn these gimmicky chain stores. Damn them all to hell!

3 comments:

cloudcontrol said...

bahahahahaha I wonder if you could buy one of their models or sales assistants with that voucher...

Evol Kween said...

Am-er-ica. Fuck! Yeah! Blah blah blah Lick. My. Balls. Yeah!

Do they sell boat shoes at Abercrombie and Fitch?

Evol Kween said...

Ello Ello. We're leaving Aus for LA on December 28th and don't get back until Jan 20-something? If you're back in Melbourne before Xmas I'll catch ya?