Thursday, June 28, 2007

Meme


Ok so ive finally gotten around to doing this after being tagged by both cloudcontrol and evolkween. Here it is, 8 things that you might not know about me.

1. I was in a television commercial as a 6 year old for Kiko, a brand of children's
clothing. I cant remember much except that there was a creepy animated kangaroo-like creature and a spaceship involved.

2. Ever since my mother commented on how lovely and fair my skin was (I must have been 5 at the time) I've been a little obsessed about keeping out of the sun and skin lightening products.

3. I drink at home. alone.

4. I will not blink at dropping an entire month's rent on an article of clothing or accessory.

5. I usually spend one day a week in my apartment in complete and utter silence.

6. When I die, I want my wake to be held in the Rothko room at Tate Modern in London. I haven't quite decided on the flowers yet.

7. When walking across large paving stones or tiles, I take my steps in the same way that a knight on a chessboard moves (in an L shaped pattern).

8. Once every two or three months, in order to cure a bout of insomnia, I walk to the 24 hour diner on my corner at 3 in the morning and pig out on Buffalo wings.

2 comments:

Evol Kween said...

When you're drinking, I hope you're drinking Vodka,n eat. Straight from the bottle.

cloudcontrol said...

O M G

That was you!!!

I think I knew about half of those things. I like the one about the paving stones. It's a little ree-ree.